• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickw85

Reaction score
I am looking to buy rhizomes from anyone might have to plant before the cold weather comes. I live in the northeast.

I'll buy anything that is available but, I commonly use centennial and cascade.

If this is a bad idea let me know and I can delete this. I did some reading and from what I could find planting now would be OK and if I am lucky I might get some growth before the winter which would allow for better growth in the spring.

I've got some Cascade that I haven't thinned out in a while, PM me for info.

I won't dig mine now, but in the spring lots of us give them away for the cost of shipping. If you're interested in the spring, I should have chinook, cascade, and hallertauer and possibly centennial.

I'll be interested come spring and I won't be in hop controlled space anymore. I'll keep my eye on the hop threads.

Yooper said:
I won't dig mine now, but in the spring lots of us give them away for the cost of shipping. If you're interested in the spring, I should have chinook, cascade, and hallertauer and possibly centennial.

Yooper. I'll be very interested in one of each in the spring if OP don't want them.

Good to know Yooper. I will have to get back to you in the spring. What month do you think you will be digging some up?

Good to know Yooper. I will have to get back to you in the spring. What month do you think you will be digging some up?

Normally, it's late April here when the ground thaws. I think it was a little earlier this past spring, as we had some warm weather early. Send me a note then, and I'll make sure to work something out with you!

Latest posts

Back