Do these jeans make my ass look fat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, OK, sorry - I took this heated debate off-topic... but it is my thread, so bite me! It was never about me - it was about the loaded question my wife seems to lay on me every time we go out. I just wanna go eat in peace...

OK, OK, sorry - I took this heated debate off-topic... but it is my thread, so bite me! It was never about me - it was about the loaded question my wife seems to lay on me every time we go out. I just wanna go eat in peace...

Well, I guarantee that if you give her the response my husband gave me, that she'll never ask again. Of course, I'm assuming you'd like to have sex again while married to this particular wife, so I don't recommend that.

So, the correct answer to "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" is "NO. Your butt looks GREAT in those jeans." (Then you can go eat in peace.)

The female body is a work of art. All of those shots posted in mod edit- "the internet" can probably be appreciated on some level by both sexes. But for the love of God, please don't post some man's pimpled-up hairy ass on these forums!:D

Is that an impromptu water park session or what gives with full clothing to go swim?

I can't wait till my kids are old enough to hit up our local water park. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels is only ten minutes away. Been going there since I was a kid. It's a blast!

Is that an impromptu water park session or what gives with full clothing to go swim?

I can't wait till my kids are old enough to hit up our local water park. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels is only ten minutes away. Been going there since I was a kid. It's a blast!

Oh how I loved the Schlitterbahn! Grew up in Conroe, Tx and we'd go to New Braunsfels at least once a year...

Yeah, that was at the local Theme / Water Park in early spring - we didn't even know the water park was going to be open but once the boys saw it was, there was no stopping them...

You could always respond with:

"Yeah, but the shirt makes your boobs look big, so it all balances out."

Of course your going to need to post here when you come out of the coma. :D

OK Yooper, I will throw you a bone..... and one for the guys too.
Thank God it is NOT my ass.... but it is a dude.

173-richguy.jpg

Deep 6 - Yeah. Your tuchus is ginormous. Lay off the chocolate sundaes, fer cryin' out loud.

:D

Everyone else - my wife asks me about her appearance all the time. Maybe I'm a touch too "metro", but she values my opinion. I tell her the truth and we get on with our lives.

[shrug]

I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, women who play that kind of game really chap my (rather shapely) arse. Don't fish for compliments, and if you don't want a truthful answer, sure as hell don't ask the question. Now, I'm not saying, "Jeez, baby, you look like J Lo after a binge at an all-you-can-eat cake weekend" is a good answer! I'm only saying that a woman who can't deal with an answer has deeper problems than what her ass looks like. She's probably the sort of gal who, if angry, says **** like, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!" Which is the definition of dumb.

Bob

My wife still asks these type questions from time to time, but not quite as often as she used to after she relized that I'm going to give her an honest answer - good or bad. Thankfully when I give her a honest answer that she doesn't like, she doesn't hold a grudge, or withhold more important things out of spite. :D

Occasionally I give a piece of sage like wisdom. My wife always asked me that kinda crap too. Then I had an older fella give me this line and I never have to answer the question again.

In the most patronizing tone possible you say, "You look as beautiful as the day we met!"

Ask a stupid question. Get a stupid answer! BTW, you've officially totally dodge the real question and still get to have sex....... :ban:

Back