• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Shiner bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qeelin

Reaction score
I collect Shiner beer bottles and I need a few for my collection. If you have any 96, 97, 98, 99, or 100 anniversary bottles with caps I would be interested in buying them if the price is right. I've been a fan for years of the brewery and its history, not to mention the beer, but I've only been collecting for a few years. Any help would be great, thanks!

Qeelin :mug:

I have all of those, how many of each were you looking for? I am pretty certain I have at least a 6 pack of each, with the boxes, and caps. For the 96 I have the wooden crate the 24pk box and about 20 of the bottles with caps. For the right price I would let a good home have all or part of my collection. I threw away about 400 liquor and beer bottles from my collection a year ago, but kept all of my shiners :]. Send me a message.
Cheers.

I have all of those, how many of each were you looking for? I am pretty certain I have at least a 6 pack of each, with the boxes, and caps. For the 96 I have the wooden crate the 24pk box and about 20 of the bottles with caps. For the right price I would let a good home have all or part of my collection. I threw away about 400 liquor and beer bottles from my collection a year ago, but kept all of my shiners :]. Send me a message.
Cheers.

I'm only interested in one of each of those. I have 101 and 102 and all the other beers they put out since '09, I was just trying to finish out my collection of anniversary beers.

Thanks!

Alright, how much were you looking to pay? I might accept brewing equipment depending on what it is.

I wouldn't be able to pay much more than around $5 each plus shipping. I don't know what kind of equipment you might be needing but I'm willing to trade. Let me look at what extra stuff I might be willing to give up. Where do you live by the way? What other Shiner bottles and collectibles do you have?

Alright, how about $10 for the 96 and $5 for each of the others plus shipping. That would do for me I just wanted a little more for the 96 because it is the rarest. I live around the Allen Plano area. Don't really have any other collectibles, wish I had some of the signs.

Alright, how about $10 for the 96 and $5 for each of the others plus shipping. That would do for me I just wanted a little more for the 96 because it is the rarest. I live around the Allen Plano area. Don't really have any other collectibles, wish I had some of the signs.

That sounds fair. That's $30 total for one each of the 96, 97, 98, 99, & 100. I work in Corinth, do you think there's any way we could meet somewhere close, maybe in Lewisville some afternoon?

Yeah that sounds fine, maybe around 35 and 121? I have to go pick up the bottles at home, ill try to get them tomorrow. What day next week would be best for you? Oh, and if you are willing to trade brewing equipment, I would be up for a corny keg or carboy.

That sounds good. What time could you meet? I get out of work at 3 but that might be a little early for you.

I think the earliest I could meet you would be next Friday (the 10th) after work. I was also thinking of going by Homebrew HQ. I've never been there and since I'm so close maybe we could meet there. What do you think?

I wish i kept some for you. i did keep some but over time they got thrown away. shiner is always my go to and always a good product. I love shiner so much i made this

n34417192_34709054_5233348.jpg

Friday is fine, but if we could meet along 35 that would be best because I'm at school in Irving.

Ok I35 it is but I think Thursday would be better. Sorry to keep changing but I forgot my wife's birthday is Friday, I don't think she'd appreciate me running around buying beer bottles and going to homebrew shops on her birthday. If that will work then I'll pm the place to you.

Cheers.
Do you still have the 96, 97 and 98 caps? I would just bed those for my collect. Thanks

Back