• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 5 Gal Corny Kegs 4 Ball Lock 1 Pin Lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nab911

Reaction score
I started kegging with a pin lock keg and after rigging up a kegerator, I need Ball Locks to fit in there. I ordered a set of 4 from Homebrewing.org and didn't realize they were sneaky and said Low Profile instead of Converted. Long story short, I still need 2 REAL ball lock kegs. But for now, I am selling what I got.

1 x Pin Lock. In good condition. Will include 2 sets of Gas and Liquid Disconnects. $50 Picked up, $60 shipped.
1 x Single Faucet Tower. $20 + shipping.
Random items: Brand new capper, racking cane, hydrometer. Make offer.

DA4F8080-3DFB-43BA-9E0B-944C3E86EEA4-28812-000008495CD31DCF_zpsc3bc6ef9.jpg

5e8d019d-5fb5-475a-b0ec-0a99304ce764_zpsd09a4b75.jpg

I really don't want to ship so Ill wait for local buyers first. I am located in buckhead and can meet around here or a little outside of the city if needed. :mug:

Edit: Sold 2. Still have 2 ball locks and the pin lock left. Would be willing to trade for True Ball Locks.
Edit: I got one true ball lock know that I think I can make work with the others so I am going to keep the other 2 ball locks as they still fit perfectly in my Keg-A-Cooler that was cut to fit in a pin lock. Still selling the pin lock with disconnects though.

Yes they are. I will update the post whenever any are sold. I have some local interest but just like craigslist, nothing is sold until someone pays for it ;).

I don't know if you are interested but I have 2 ball locks I'd be willing to trade. I understand if you don't want to ship but if you decide its fine, let me know.

Yes they are. I will update the post whenever any are sold. I have some local interest but just like craigslist, nothing is sold until someone pays for it ;).

I get that! I'm in Newnan, and might be up that way this weekend. I'll PM you and let you know. I'm also going to try and trade my 15.5 gal keg for a 5 gal ball lock sanke and see where that goes.

It would cost about $22 to ship a pair so I am going wait a bit before I go that route. Topher, definitely let me know. I am actually headed down to newnan this afternoon for a wedding but will be around tomorrow.

Bump. Go everything sorted out and updated the original post. Just the one pin lock with disconnects for sale now.

Bump, added a single faucet tower, some spare supplies as well as a few pics.

Pin lock sold. Gonna start a new thread for the tap. Thanks everyone!

Back