ProMash Q

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGBrewer

Reaction score
I just ordered the full version of promash I have been using the trial version. I didn't notice until today that there were a couple of hops, and yeasts missing from their lists, is there a way to add them to it?
Thanks

I wish they'd update the interface. It's very Win3.x-ish. Though once I ditched all those horrible colours and made everything white background with black text it's not too bad.

For $ 25.00 or so, it's great brewing software.

Hint: Try doing some calcs without ANY brewing software, and see how close you can get. I did, and I wasn't very impressed with the results. (Manual sucks)

bradsul said:
I wish they'd update the interface. It's very Win3.x-ish. Though once I ditched all those horrible colours and made everything white background with black text it's not too bad.

If my beer comes out okay, and it's easy to use, then I couldn't care less how sleek it looks. We've just all become accustomed to the Web 2.0 / Apple OSX style of modern, slick UI graphic design. I care about how easy it is to use, and how good a job it does. Once they get all that stuff right, and they update the DB's, then they can worry about the UI graphic design.

Latest posts

Back