Nassau Bahamas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattjmac

Reaction score
So I'm getting ready to leave on a cruise with SWMBO and 3 kids (all under age 5). Clearly I'm going to need a beer or three during this excursion. We stop in Nassau and while the kids nap at a hotel resort (day pass includes a room for the day) I've been given permission to do something on my own.

Any good bars/brews/breweries in the Nassau area that anybody knows about?

Thanks!

Can you get the Foreign Export Guiness down in the bahamas? Thinking of going there sometime torward the end of the year.

Definitely worth looking into the Foreign Export. Twice the bang for my buck! Thanks for the suggestion.

I did some extensive online searching and couldn't find anything. I'm stopping there at the end of the month on a cruise. If anyone chimes in with a brewpub/brewery that would be awesome, but if there is one, they are definitely not listed online.

KALIK GOLD!!! You can only get it there, bring me some back!!! Nassau is cool cause you can drink on the street, the liqueur stores will open your beer for you before you leave the store!!! Friggin sweet! Rum taste test in the store!!! Liqueur store we went to is near the straw market, drank a six pack on a bench next to a local business woman trying to enjoy her lunch while we got blitzed, and then got some conch at an eatery.

No brew pubs there (not a huge market for it), there are Bahamian beers though. Kalik and Sands. If you like cigars check out the Graycliff, cigars are rolled by hand onsite.

Back