• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my equipment (Birmingham, AL)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e lo

Reaction score
For a variety of reasons, it's time to part with my homebrew equipment. I've got a lot, and can provide pictures upon request. Would prefer not to ship, especially larger items like the Keggle, Cornies, Kegerator and freezer.

Still available:
- Danby Kegerator (click for pics), 5.8 cubic feet, single tap tower. Includes 5lb CO2 tank, single regulator, 3-way gas manifold with check valves. Is currently set up to dispense 3 ball lock Cornelius kegs, which it will accommodate easily, one via the single tap tower and two via picnic taps. Can also be converted to dispense commercial Sanke kegs in about 30 seconds (adapter is included). It will accommodate up to a 15.5 gallon "regular" (1/2 bbl) keg. Cools well and quickly, holds temp well. $400
- Holiday 7 cubic foot white chest freezer. In great shape, about 1 year old. Can be used as a fermentation chamber or built into a dispensing freezer, using a temperature controller. Will fit two fermenting buckets or Aquatainers. I do not use Carboys but two of them should fit as well. Outer dimensions: 37 x 21 x 33 tall. Inner : 41.5 c 25 x 27.5 deep. Compressor hump extends out 7.5" from right inner side wall and stands 9.5 inches tall $175

Sale pending:
- [Sale pending] 20 lb propane cylinder. $20
- [Sale pending] 2 6.5-gallon TrueBrew fermenting buckets with drilled lids. $5 each

Mike,

I could ship the March pump. Looks like shipping will be about $12 via UPS ground or Priority Mail.

-Evan

i would be interested in the biab bag shipped to 43212 upon pictures

Interested in all the true brew buckets and auto siphons. Are you willing to ship? If so can you pm me a shipping quote 06708

e lo said:
Mike,

I could ship the March pump. Looks like shipping will be about $12 via UPS ground or Priority Mail.

-Evan

If the pump doesn't sell, I'm interested. Zip is 98118.

Thanks,
Dallas

I'm in Birmingham and would be willing to take the propane tank off your hands. Just got a burner last week. Might be interested in some other items...just have to talk to SWMBO.

How many FVs fit in the chest freezer?

what kind of disconnects do you have and what do you have for left over grain hops cleaning caps all that sort of stuff?

cheers

The disconnects for the cornies are all ball lock. The QDs I had used for pumping are brass from McMaster-Carr. I don't remember which ones specifically.

Interested in all the true brew buckets and auto siphons. Are you willing to ship? If so can you pm me a shipping quote 06708

Sorry, I think shipping costs would be prohibitive for those -- the buckets are just so bulky.

Ok, I think everybody is replied to via posts or PM. Sorry for the delay; today was a busy day in clinic.

I'll take your small chiller and ferm buckets. I live in Bham and work downtown. PM me if these are still available.

I would like to look at the carboy cleaner. I work in HSV and live in Auburn. I'll be in BHAM next Friday afternoon. What time would be good?

Chest freezer:

Outer dimensions: 37 x 21 x 33 tall
Inner : 41.5 c 25 x 27.5 deep
Compressor hump extends out 7.5" from right inner side wall and stands 9.5 inches tall

Back