Bazinga!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsailor

Life is Tough, Stupid makes it Tougher
Reaction score
My wife got 5 seasons of The Big Bang Theory on DVD. I hadn't seen this before, so I was surprised there were 5 seasons already. Anyway, I have to say I find some of their antics quite amusing. The thing that stands out at the moment is; last night we watched an episode where they explained Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock and I busted up!

One or our family's favorites. The wife and I really like the "camping brownie"
episode.

There was another episode where Penny gave Sheldon a napkin that Leonard Nimoy had used, that was bloody hilarious. From what my daughter told us over the phone there is a lot of humor through the seasons.

My wife and I love that show. You'll enjoy catching up on all the seasons.

sheldon-cooper.jpg

cb55_full_view.jpg

tumblr_lokpll5xtx1qmk3iwo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_lokphl8pYJ1qmk3iwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lokpdgKKDl1qmk3iwo1_400.jpg

I find they try a bit too hard to jam in every possible nerd/geek/dork stereotype.

CoalCracker said:
Love that show!! I have a special place for Penny... MMMM Penny...

Does that place involve chains, shackles, and your basement?

I find they try a bit too hard to jam in every possible nerd/geek/dork stereotype.

Ironic. That's what I LOVE about it!

I think the guys should start evolving away from nerdness, though. (except Sheldon, he's a lost cause.) They could introduce some new characters that are nerdy like they "used" to be. And make fun of them.

The only character I can't stand is the one that talks funny. I don't even know his name. He's just lame IMO. Sounds like friggin Elmer Fudd.

Ironic. That's what I LOVE about it!

I think the guys should start evolving away from nerdness, though. (except Sheldon, he's a lost cause.) They could introduce some new characters that are nerdy like they "used" to be. And make fun of them.

The only character I can't stand is the one that talks funny. I don't even know his name. He's just lame IMO. Sounds like friggin Elmer Fudd.

I believe your referring to Dr. Barry Kripke plasma physicist. I find him a bit annoying myself.

Back