Big Tex goes up in flames !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom sent me a picture of Big Tex saying it was all that was left of him, but I didn't know WTF she was talking about. I haven't lived in Texas in almost 9 years and I knew nothing of this before leaving so I'm in the dark.

That dude that is the voice of Big Tex has got to be distraught. Hasn't he been Big Tex's voice since Big Tex's inception?

Now, people are stuck on some ride that looks like it is about 100 feet in the air! Not a good day for the fair.:(

That dude that is the voice of Big Tex has got to be distraught. Hasn't he been Big Tex's voice since Big Tex's inception?

Only since the early 2000s. I read a story he was talking away from the trailer and looked up and saw smoke, came outside and saw the mouth was on fire. Then he cried.

Did he cry over an emotional connection to a giant white guy in the middle of the hood or did he cry because he just lost the only job left in America that should be replaced by a computer?

Back