Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That should seal the deal. I will have to count everything up tonight after work and send NCM a quote. drawnablank- please PM me your info
tom

I should have thought about this ahead of time, but everyone can start confirming that their orders are correct. Please note, if you say the order is correct, you are getting what is next to your name! Please make sure what I have listed is indeed what you want.
Tom

I don't think quite everyone confirmed yet, but I just sent a quote request to NCM. I'm hoping to get it back today so I can work on totals for those of you who are confirmed. We'll see how quickly they work on it. To be realistic, this order is probably going to be delivered March 9th. Even if I get the quote and get totals out, all the money will not be in my bank account in time for a delivery next week. I'd like to place the order with a cushion between the delivery date so we don't get a Monday delivery like last buy.
Tom

Sorry guys, didn't get to update this yesterday or today. brewed this morning and now getting ready to go out with the fam. I will update at some point tomorrow. NCM got back to me yesterday and said they would work on our quote and e-mail it back to me. Unfortunately I haven't heard from them since. I'll probably get the total on Monday and work on getting everyones totals out Monday night. Have a great weekend all!
tom

Back