• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin- lock fittings to trade!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have one set of pin-lock posts. I need a set of ball-lock posts!

Does anybody have the reverse, and want to trade?

I saw the price of buying a set and it costs almost as much as the keg for the new posts!

Let me know if we can swap.

I have two sets of ball lock posts and I am in need of pin locks. They are coming off of Cornelius brand keg and the other set is off if a Firestone style.

I have two sets of ball lock posts and I am in need of pin locks. They are coming off of Cornelius brand keg and the other set is off if a Firestone style.

Dumb question, but I assume they are both the same size? The corney and firestone, I mean. I don't know the brand of my keg, but I took the pin locks off a 3 gallon coke keg and put some ball lock fittings on it. That left a regular 5 gallon keg without any! If they would fit, could we swap them, one set for one set?

Yooper you have to know the make of the keg. The posts are different. Since you swapped posts what brand keg did you swap from?
To the op, depending on which posts yooper needs I have a set of pinlock posts to swap from a Cornelius brand keg. If she needs the firestone I'll swap the corny ones.

Yooper you have to know the make of the keg. The posts are different. Since you swapped posts what brand keg did you swap from?
To the op, depending on which posts yooper needs I have a set of pinlock posts to swap from a Cornelius brand keg. If she needs the firestone I'll swap the corny ones.

Dunno! They all fit, so I didn't worry about it. But now I have a keg with no posts, and two pin lock fittings lying around. I'll have to go check, I guess!

Edit- they are cornies. I'll be darned. When did they stamp the outside like that?!?!?!

Back