You know you're a home brewer when?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you have over 100 bottles,can't fill all of them at any given time. But you keep trying. Then hunt for better boxes to put them in. And your freezer,fridge,& pantry have brewing stuff taking up space. Then,the comp room starts turning into a make-shift man cave...Couldn't be me,no not me...

When you go to a resteraunt the serves NWO beer and refuse because its one less better beer you could drink at home?

When you're at a Farm and Ranch Heritage museum with your family - you look inside a little Dust Bowl-era model home, see this little gas stove and tell your 5 yr. old daughter you'd like to brew on that.

ForumRunner_20110724_183533.jpg

When you go to the hardware store for something completely unrelated to brewing and you end up wandering the aisles for half an hour looking over hardware just to see if there's anything that you need to modify your brew setup.

And then you arrive back home with twice as much stuff as you were supposed to get, with the extra being for use in brewing, or brewing related.

My last several trips to hardware stores have been brewing related/driven.

...when you pour a can of campbells tomato soup into a pot and leave about 1/8" in the bottom of the can.

Almost lost a mouthfull of beer on that one. I haven't done that with soup, yet. However, I have to keep telling myself when pouring a comercial beer that I don't need to leave the dregs.

Back