Nashville, TN New Brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomloschiavo

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just getting started with this adventure. My father-in-law are going to buy all of the things we need to begin home brewing. Any suggestions on the best starter kit?

Thanks for your help!

go to Rebel Brewer in Hendersonville. Those guys are the greatest and will help you out alot and they have the best prices here in the area!!!!!

welcome from another Nashville-area homebrewer! correction on the location of RebelBrewer, they're in Goodlettsville. where in the Nashville area are you?

Thanks a lot. I just looked at the site and that place looks great. I might start out with that beginner's kit that they have.

Welcome to the site! Tom and the folks at Rebel Brewer will take care of you. I bet he will even share some of his home brew with you. I would go to kegging as soon as possible. Bottle 50-60 bottles is a pain the @ss.

Hello Tennessee brewers. I'm down on the state line, brewing it up. i'm making the move from partial mash to AG - and drinking a pint of my diamond knot IPA as I type. Gotta say, kegging is definitely the way to go. You can always bottle a few up from the keg to give away.

Back