Anyone tried Sam Adams Longshot Double IPA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegstand

Reaction score
Been on the IPA kick lately and have been trying different ones. My latest favorite is Firestone Union Jack IPA, I reccommend this to everyone.

Saw the Sam Adams Longshot Double IPA online but haven't seen it in the stores. Was wondering if anyone has tried it?

Longshot.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Firestone's Union Jack. I see you are from San Luis Obispo as well. What part?

I'd recommend some Bear Republic Racer 5, probably in my top 3 for IPAs. Also, Stone's 14th anniversary IIPA is out now, its pretty good.

That Longshot is probably not around anymore. I barely even see this year's longshot beers around anymore.

It's doubtful that you will find Tasty McDole's DIPA on the store shelves. That was released atleast a year ago. Like the previous poster stated, just get yourself a bottle of Pliny and you're good as gold. :)

The recipe for this beer was given on the Jamil IIPA show on the Brewing Network a few years ago. Find it
& brew it up.

Back