FYI 10 Gallon Round Coolers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley03

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who live in Michigan particularly in the southeast region I stopped at the local Home Depot today and they had 10 gallon round cooler for $37.00.
Best deal I have seen in awhile:)

same thing at the Nashua, NH Home Depot... The two that I've been to in Massachusetts (Leominister and Framingham) had the for about 40 bucks after state sales tax (5%)

For those of you who live in Michigan particularly in the southeast region I stopped at the local Home Depot today and they had 10 gallon round cooler for $37.00.
Best deal I have seen in awhile:)

This is nationwide I believe, I picked one up 3 weeks ago at this price. I am wondering if I should go get another one.

That's what I got mine for two days ago at HD in CT. On the way to AG. All I need is a brewpot upgrade.:ban:

If you are going all grain, get atleast a 10 gallon pot... We have an 8 gallon right now, and definitely need to up the volume. Also, I've heard many people relate efficiency issues to boil pot volume and not being able to collect enough runnings. I'm going to be using to Keggles for my HLT and Boil Pot. Since you are local, I can probably hook you up with a drilled keg for a weldless valve and the top cut out if you need it. PM me if you decide you want one!

Picked up mine on Mon from HD, they have them stacked away and needed a forklift to get them down. I don't remember the price, after all the work they did to get it for me, I was committed to buying it.

I just picked on up from HD in Nashua,NH it was $38 marked down from $40 I think. Sticker said it was a temporary mark down. They had 5 and 10 gal

Back