• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BG-12 (1) & BG-14 (2) for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-love

Reaction score
I have one bg-12 and two bg-14 burners for sale. I live in western MD area and I prefer not to ship. I will however meet someone halfway that lives in the area. They are brand new. I decided to go electric rather than propane.

Prices: this is basically what I paid, minus a couple bucks.
Bg-12 = $10
Bg-14 = $30 each

Burners only.

ForumRunner_20130108_181224.jpg

No thanks man. I don't want to eat the cost of shipping. These things are heavy. If you want to pay the shipping, you got it.

Ok, I certainly didn't expect you to provide travel expenses. I will look into that point today and get back to you. Thanks for the reply.

Sweetcell, I can get to Frederick any time. I don't know if that's too far for you, though. Thoughts?

dammit, i wish i had seen these earlier. i was just in frederick this past saturday.

frederick is 45 mins away from me, so at an hour and a half round-trip it's a small trek. these days my time is kinda precious...

lemme get back to you as to when i might next head up there. i love hitting up the flying barrel, but i was just there on saturday.

No worries, I totally understand. i'm kind of in the same position. Free time is priceless. Frederick is an hour and fifteen for me, but I tend to go there often enough because my mom lives close by.

I still have these hanging around. I'll entertain shipping now (you pay) if anyone is interested. Or, I'm still open to meeting up with someone locally, which I'd prefer.

How much for the 2 bg-14 shipped to ny 10579. I wanted them before but u would not ship now u will.
Will u take $50 for both? I think u could fit them into a flat rate priority box at usps. Let me know

Back