What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsKOXDUh2Y0[/ame]

Some will argue that this is the best version of this song that they ever played. It's a really good version, but pretty much any version of Morning Dew will make me stop whatever I'm doing and give me goosebumps. The version on the Europe '72 recording was probably the first one I heard, and the most familiar, but this one is mind boggling. This whole show is amazing, now listening to [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaKFg0LICUk&feature=related[/ame]
Unfortunately, I was born 4 months after this was recorded, and didn't get to see the Dead live until their second to last show ever in 1995.

Joe Bonamassa, Ballad of John Henry, and You Upset Me Baby live. He's one of my favorite guitarists, next to Eric Johnson.

'p-p-p-pneurothorax, is a word that is long, yeah, just tryin' to put some punk back into punctured lung...'

Kaiser Chiefs 'Saturday Night'

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9APrj0WMY4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lang and Bonamassa rock! Listening to Jonny Lang since middle school! Been to three of his concerts. He does not disappoint.

Pandora Radio, and the Jimmy Cliff station. I'm brewing up a MyBurger from Brewing Classic Styles.

Cheers!

Two last ones... since my wife is out of town and Im drunk and going down memory lane...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back