Second in the series...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairbanksBrewinGirl

Reaction score
arubasuzie.jpg

Thoughts? Keep in mind, we want these to be a little goofy. This is my hobby, after all :)

Excellent! The only advice I would have is maybe find a way (outline or brighten the dogs colors or something) to make the dog pop. It seems the dog blends into the background. If it was intentional for him to blend in then you should brighten the dogs colors in the center and fade around the edges.

I love your use of color though.. great design on all fronts! But make the dog more pronounced.

-DIG

sweet label. i would say the "Aruba Suzie's Wildberry Shiraz" could be enlarged a bit, as there is a lot of negative space around it...but im just being picky.

That's one stylish dog! Though I'm sure he'll be a bit cold in Fairbanks wearing a grass skirt! I like the label also. +1 for adding a drop shadow to the dog to push him/her forward in the design.

Schlante,
Phillip

Cool. Looks like you used the cutout filter on the image. Damn fine filter choice if ya did. Didn't think of the drop shadow idea but after reading some prior posts I +1 it also.

Very nice! I think the muted pastel-style colors match well with the background and kind of create a nice transition between the images.

I would say to make the name larger, pull it out to like .25-.375" from the edges.

Back