final four picks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drengel

Reaction score
filling out my bracket right now....for me it's texas, kansas, boston college, and u conn. uconn will beat texas in the final.

anyone else...

I took Duke v. Memphis.....Memphis wins (I am all for TEXAS...but will choke)
Uconn v. Ohio St. Uconn wins (UConn Unstoppable, experienced)

Finals Uconn v. Memphis.......Uconn wins it all..tie breaker 149.

I've got Duke vs. UCLA and UConn vs. Villanova. with UConn beating Duke in the final. I wanted to take BC to lose to UConn, but couldn't let myself take out 2 1 seeds before the elite 8. Happy NCAA watching and HB drinking! :mug:

Well, I'm a homer through and through. So here's mine Texas, Marquette, UNC, and Wisconsin. Only two teams from Wisconsin because the idiots that select the seeds put Wisconsin and Wisconsin-Milwaukee in the same bracket. Oh well, go cheeseheads!!:D

Big 10 Alumn and currently living in Tx. I took UNC over Kansas in the final.

I welcome all jabs.

No jabs, but I am surprised people are picking UNC. They had an overachieving regular season (particularly second half), but I don't see them getting out of the region. They weren't able to maintain focus during the ACC tournament which was relatively weak this year.

I got Duke/UCLA and Uconn/Villanova with Uconn beating UCLA.

I don't believe in UCLA, don't know enough about Villanova other than record and just have been too busy to keep up with college b-ball this year. The lower brackets got me stumped...

Being an AZ Wildcat, UW Badger & Marquette fan, none of my teams have been good enough to keep my interest high. Then they peg UW and AZ against each other in the 1st round so my homer picks are hard this year. :mad:

Baron von BeeGee said:
BC squeaked by by the skin of their teeth, too! TV would be best, but having a Sirius boombox isn't too shabby.

Luckily we get CBS here at work. I'd be dying without it right now.

Friday and Saturday I'm going to rig my laptop up outside in the garage with my USB-TV connection so I can catch all the games while I'm brewing and working on the brew stand.

This and college Bowl time are great times of the year!!!!!!!

Yeah, my tomorrow revolves around the Pack playing at 7:20 (whether I have my hopes up or not). I can survive at work with Sirius, but I'd love to be on my ass in a bar watching every minute.

Watching on the laptop sounds cool...could I rig that up with Bluetooth and the appropriate parts, or does it require USB type bandwidth?

Baron von BeeGee said:
Yeah, my tomorrow revolves around the Pack playing at 7:20 (whether I have my hopes up or not). I can survive at work with Sirius, but I'd love to be on my ass in a bar watching every minute.

Watching on the laptop sounds cool...could I rig that up with Bluetooth and the appropriate parts, or does it require USB type bandwidth?

I have THIS, all it does is take a signal from my satellite box and brings it to my computer via USB. Cheap, simple, worth it.

Being analog, it isn't the greatest picture but it works well enough. I wonder if I can use my desktop computer as a hub for it and get the signal wirelessly on my laptop....hmmmmmm....

Good first day for me, 14 of 16 games i picked right. my four are uconn, villi, texas and pitt. i have no idea why i picked pitt, o well.

Man, I went 11 & 5. Syracuse was the only one that screwed me in the sweet 16 though.

Latest posts

Back