New Brewer-Brandon O Graff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swb4u

Reaction score
I'm a new brewer and have tried a Brandon O's Graff. Everything per recipe and OG was right on. Used Recommed Yeast. Started fermenting with 12 hours and was good steady bubble on air lock. Been fermenting for 25 days and seem to stop fermenting 10 days ago but all krausen has not feel back into graff. Should all krausen fall back into graff? Should I just take FG and bottle if SG correct?

Thanks for any help to new brewer!!!

Hmmm... this is the mead section. Better feedback in the cider section, or better yet, go to recipe area and ask in the Graf thread. Good Luck!!!

I made this a few weeks ago and it turned out to be about 8.3%. Mine stopped fermenting after about 10 days using nottingham. I'm cold crashing for 2 weeks before it goes into the keg. I'd probably just test it over the course of a couple days. If it doesn't get any lower, cold crash, keg, bottle or whatever.

But yea, this post should probably be in the cider section.

Thanks for input! I'm so new not sure which section best for post. I'll take measurements and look at cold crashing.

Back