• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

tri clover clamps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunmetal

Reaction score
I have 10 double pin, (probably imported) and used tri clover clamps to fit 1" and 1.5" fittings. price is $25 shipped. I also have 15 tri clover clamps to fit 1/2" and 3/4" fittings for $30 shipped. These are still in the blister wrap, Waukesha brand. Paypal accepted. P.M. me please.
DSC02087.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

I would rather sell them as a lot for now, just because I don't want to deal with shipping to multiple locations. I am assuming you are asking for individual pricing, the price quoted is for the lot of 10 and the lot of 15.

The ten are for 1/1.5 or 2 inch? The ferrules are different sizes.

You are correct, the 10 fit 1" or 1.5", I am going back to edit my post. These are actuall pretty nice, not all banged up..... 304 stainless, they are hard to tear up. Most groups of clamps you see on ebay have 3 or 4 different wing nuts on them, these are all the same.

Back