2011 Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weeeeeeee! Simcoe, amarillo and citra! To bad they didn't have any sorachi right now. It's all good, just happy to have the above!

wow, simcoe and citra are already gone. I wasn't to selfish, only got half pound of amarillo and citra, and 4oz of simcoe.

Is there a timeline for when the rest of the 2011 crop will be available? Seems like if i wait for the rest of the crop ill miss out on the ones that are available now.

Yikes watching all day but I assumed it was a no go in the evening... I was wrong, so much for that order!

Looks like I got the last pound of Amarillo early this morning, should have gotten up earlier for some of the others

checked yesterday afternoon, checked again before i went to bed. only got 4 0z ea of the terrible 3 simcoe, amarillo, and citra. Some cent, casc, magnum also .... still can get 2010 hop union simcoe, cita, and amarillo 20.oo and 24.oo a pound. local

fishnuttoo said:
checked yesterday afternoon, checked again before i went to bed. only got 4 0z ea of the terrible 3 simcoe, amarillo, and citra. Some cent, casc, magnum also .... still can get 2010 hop union simcoe, cita, and amarillo 20.oo and 24.oo a pound. local

Where at?

Hey Guys, It's been insane, if you missed out on some hops you wanted I'm sorry. There will be more but I have to play catch-up over the next few days. Once again just keep checking back, we'll get up what we can as fast as we can.
John

Just wanted to give a :rockin: to John. Ordered some warrior hops and 20 lbs of golden promise malt from him and he had it to me in time to brew that weekend! I've had nothing but wonderful quick service from John. I highly recommend him.

Yeah your right, the cent description says one pound, I was only looking at the citra description. Purchased!

Yeah, I saw that they were up. I was just curious if those were the only varieties you plan on having in whole, or if you plan on getting others in the future.

Nelson, may be gone. I will have some Galaxy up this weekend.

Man, I am kicking myself in the butt for not ordering some Nelson when I had the opportunity. I held out in hopes of ordering more hops all in one order when the others were stocked but it seems I have missed my opportunity! Bummer.

John, You rock! Thanks for combining the orders! Getting ready for a Brew-a-thon this weekend!!

John

Just wanna say thanks for shipping so quickly. Got my first order on Tuesday and the second one today. Brewed yesterday and will again on Sunday.

Back