Backyard Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a huge double stainless sink with drainboard in the kitchen, and will have a 'under bar' sink under the bar.

brewpubperpectiveview063009.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks, it really is a dream come true.
My wife and I work hard, and this is gonna be an awesome treat.

Ok now that I can visualize it in entirety I'm jealous...
Looks like a great plan!

I'm from Crowley and have lots of family in the BTR area... You really do need your own pool and brew/play house during the summers... or anytime for that matter :)

Wow, that is stellar but just mind-blowing!

"Hmm.... I feel like there's something missing next to the pool that will tie the whole backyard together...."

Can't wait to see that progress. You, sir, are the man.

So any chance of renting it out to me when it done?
I could just set up a cot next to the taps, I'll blend right in. :)
Looking fantastic, please keep the pictures coming.

So any chance of renting it out to me when it done?
I could just set up a cot next to the taps, I'll blend right in. :)
Looking fantastic, please keep the pictures coming.

I need to put in a stack of cots. Maybe it will be a bed and breakfast :)

So that's what FEMA money can buy, JK.
My wife would kill me if I built anything that large in our yard, the 6 year
battle with the larger garage continues. Stll a NO!
Keep them pictures coming on the progress, congrats.

Lookin' good... Not going to block the sun's rays from kissing bikini-clad pool babes, is it? That's a huge building!

Man this is amazing... Makes me wish I had a pool to build next to... Or just a garage... or a house for that matter.

Man this is amazing... Makes me wish I had a pool to build next to... Or just a garage... or a house for that matter.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I got to thinking about how I want a brew house, but realized I don't even have a real house yet... Maybe my priorities are backwards...

That is insane! I'm jumping on the I hate you bandwagon as well. Thats truly baller my friend. Just out of curiosity, what business did you start?

That is insane! I'm jumping on the I hate you bandwagon as well. Thats truly baller my friend. Just out of curiosity, what business did you start?

We're in retail sales, totally unrelated to beer or cooking.

You guys are all invited!
i'll let you know when it's done........actually, you'll see it here!

You need a place to stay, he needs a bartender. I think this may just work out.

More of a "I'm going nuts here, and that looks really nice". Oh tempting, but I think I would be fired the first day for drinking on the job. :)

I can't wait until next summer when you invite the Home Brew Talk board over for a pool party.

Now that is a great ideal, I wonder how Layne response to peer pressure. :)

I'm thinking a toga party (which require toga's stay on unless your a female and very good looking.)
Yes, I sexually discriminate! Deal with it.

Awesome. Back up generator for the storms? :)

I have one on the house, and after I recoup from building expences, I will put on on the cookshack also.
After Katrina, I never want to be without electricity again!

"Hey honey I was just thinking of building a little something in the yard. No, no you don't want to look right now I want it to be a surprise!"

I think it will work.

Sorry guys. Rain has stopped outside progress.
Running wiring inside, but that doesnt photograph well.
Will try to get the floors scored and stained this weekend.
Will post pics soon!

Back