hey from az

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

western_seraph

Reaction score
Hello!

I am Ryan from AZ (for now at least). I am new to the forums but have been homebrewing for a little while now. I am hoping to learn to make some better beers and get some new information from the forums. I am looking to go into the homebrewing a little more serious than I have been. Out of the batches that I have made I usually make a Chocolate coffee irish stout. Usually if I am drinking bottled beers they are IPA's.

Thanks!

Happy to have you!! Stick around!! You'll benefit from this forum immensly. Lots of experience and knowledge here!! I'd love to visit Arizona!!:mug:

+1 on What Ale's Ya and Chuck - good store, okay prices (not the cheapest, but gotta support the locals), and good talking with Chuck

You'll have to buy yeast locally or use dry. No F'n way can you get yeast shipped here from now until November without it cooking. Oh the Yeastmanity!

Hey Guys,
Josh from Phoenix here... I just dropped my girlfriend off at the airport and am in the mood to brew up another batch!

Welcome to the forums. I'm brewing (and drinking) a Hefe as I post up here in the Northwest part of the valley.

The only one I know of is Brewers Connection out in Tempe but any potential savings you'd eat up in time/gas getting there.

The major problem with BC, is that the owner, Jeff is an @$$HAT! I cannot properly express his attitude, without getting banned here! And, I should know, since I worked for him for over a year!

Seriously, unless you are buying a carboy, you can get get stuff cheaper at Austin Homebrew. I do!

(Sorry, Whutever, but I cannot in all honesty post a link to that id10t's website!)

steve

Sorry, Whutever, but I cannot in all honesty post a link to that id10t's website!

steve

No need to apoligize to me Steve, I've never personally been there. I was just trying to answer the question if there were other HBS here in the Valley.

Back