Blichmann Top Tier Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingfan13

Reaction score
I did some searching and couldnt find the exact answer I was looking for. I am going to order the top tier stand but I have 2 questions that I just couldn't find the answer to.

1. How tall is the unit with HLT on the top tier ? I will have a 10, maybe 15 gallon boilermaker on top. Can I still brew with it in the garage ? My driveway is not flat so I would have to.

2. Is the lowest tier high enough to gravity feed into the fermenter ? I do not want to mess with pumps so I will be doing it all with gravity.

If it helps at all, I am ordering a burner for the top tier, a shelf for the middle tier to sit my 10 gallon cooler and I already have the burner for the bottom tier, I just need to order the mounting kit for it.

Thanks in advance.

I did some searching and couldnt find the exact answer I was looking for. I am going to order the top tier stand but I have 2 questions that I just couldn't find the answer to.

1. How tall is the unit with HLT on the top tier ? I will have a 10, maybe 15 gallon boilermaker on top. Can I still brew with it in the garage ? My driveway is not flat so I would have to.

2. Is the lowest tier high enough to gravity feed into the fermenter ? I do not want to mess with pumps so I will be doing it all with gravity.

If it helps at all, I am ordering a burner for the top tier, a shelf for the middle tier to sit my 10 gallon cooler and I already have the burner for the bottom tier, I just need to order the mounting kit for it.

Thanks in advance.

They have the information on their web site. Here is the address. Go to the stand and click on Stand Data. This will give you the information you want.

Mark

I really wanted a top tier. Instead, I did a seville classics wireless shelf unit, 18" shelves. Cost about $80, works awesome. I use all gravity, including directly into the fermenter. Use a cutting board or cut down a tile to make the shelves nice and flat.

Going to spend my money on more great burners / kettles.

3 tier.jpg

Latest posts

Back