• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Counterflow Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aarongarcia

Reaction score
This a slightly used (4 15g batches) Chillus Convolutus Counterflow Wort Chiller as sold by MoreBeer

Description from MoreBeer:

Uses the same amount of water as our original Chillus Maximus counterflow but chills in half the time. The inner tube is made from 12' of 5/8" convoluted (twisted) copper which continually turbulates the wort as it flows through. The outer tube is made from 7/8" copper. The Convolutus counterflow chiller allows you to pump wort through without having to restrict your pump to slow down flow. Use 1/2" line to connect to wort in and out feeds. The water connections are male and female hose connections.

10 1/4" height by 11" overall diameter (coils themselves are about 6" in diameter)

I don't use it anymore because I started experimenting with the no-chill method and never looked back.

Asking $115 shipping is on the buyer.

I'm in Dallas, TX.

aarongarcia said:
This a slightly used (4 15g batches) Chillus Convolutus Counterflow Wort Chiller as sold by MoreBeer

Description from MoreBeer:

I don't use it anymore because I started experimenting with the no-chill method and never looked back.

Asking $115 shipping is on the buyer.

I'm in Dallas, TX.

Do you have a picture of it?

@gjabball I don't right now... I can post one in a bit if needed.

It looks exactly like the one on the MoreBeer site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back