Massachusetts group grape buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This project seems to be in danger of becoming deceased. Out of the 10 or so investors, only about half have chimed in as to when they are available etc. when we finally nail down a date, will we have enough bottles/ people to get'r done?

I am available almost any weekend in April...just let me know. If I can't make it, I'll drop off my bottles at least do there won't be a shortage.

That's what happens when you name your child after a saint.

My friend Guido is back from Naples. Maybe he can come over and break your guitar..?

Just kidding.
I liked the mental image though. Must be the meds!

Speaking of guitars... how is the studying coming?

At this rate we're not going yo be bottling this stuff till Masstoberfest. Lemme look at my August schedule. It's tight, I only get every other weekend and my nephew is getting married on one I'me running the Sharon Triathlon the other but maybe I can do a Sunday. I REALLY want to get this done for you guys, if for no other reason than to be over the responsibility.

Hey guys

I guess I owe everyone an apology. It looks like I wasn't subscribed to this thread on my phone. Don't know how that happened but I haven't seen any if these posts going back to forever. Sorry about that. I've been working two jobs and going to school for the past two years and the wine and beer making was way down on the priority list. I've brewed twice(extract) since last Masstoberfest and they were both in the last few weeks for a party I had for work friends. And I've been spending all my fre time on the boat

But it's not like I'm that hard to find. You all should have my number and/or could have PM'd me if you thought I was ignoring you.

It's been literally ages since I've even thought about the barrel. It's hidden behind a pike of junk in the cellar and I don't remember the last time I've even seen it.

Pulled over to the side of the road now, on my way to work, working 7pm to 7 am all weekend. I'll try to remember to go down there the start of next week and clear out access to the barrel and take a sample.

Again, sorry. Wish somebody had said something directly to me instead of asking all these unanswered questions on the forum.

Paul

paulthenurse said:
Hey guys

I guess I owe everyone an apology. It looks like I wasn't subscribed to this thread on my phone. Don't know how that happened but I haven't seen any if these posts going back to forever. Sorry about that. I've been working two jobs and going to school for the past two years and the wine and beer making was way down on the priority list. I've brewed twice(extract) since last Masstoberfest and they were both in the last few weeks for a party I had for work friends. And I've been spending all my fre time on the boat

But it's not like I'm that hard to find. You all should have my number and/or could have PM'd me if you thought I was ignoring you.

It's been literally ages since I've even thought about the barrel. It's hidden behind a pike of junk in the cellar and I don't remember the last time I've even seen it.

Pulled over to the side of the road now, on my way to work, working 7pm to 7 am all weekend. I'll try to remember to go down there the start of next week and clear out access to the barrel and take a sample.

Again, sorry. Wish somebody had said something directly to me instead of asking all these unanswered questions on the forum.

Paul

No worries Paul... We all get busy!

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Yeah.... He's "busy" alright... 6.8 millions rambling posts about braiding his azz hair on the Masshole thread but he's "busy".

Classic.

I find that remark highly offensive and can state categorically that it is untrue. No more than 4.5 million of my rambling posts address the state of my azz hair. The rest of them are either boring snippets of TheNurse family history or posts that ridicule either you or Yeager.

All that said, you should see my azz tonight. I've managed to braid a perfect likeness of Joey Buttafuco on my right cheek out if my azz hair.

No wonder you're jealous.

paulthenurse said:
I find that remark highly offensive and can state categorically that it is untrue. No more than 4.5 million of my rambling posts address the state of my azz hair. The rest of them are either boring snippets of TheNurse family history or posts that ridicule either you or Yeager.

All that said, you should see my azz tonight. I've managed to braid a perfect likeness of Joey Buttafuco on my right cheek out if my azz hair.

No wonder you're jealous.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

paulthenurse said:
I obviously still haven't dug my way over to the barrel. We can do it on Saturday, than if its good we can drink it and if it's salad worthy you guys can all kick my ass.

If we wait until a little later in the day who'll know.

paulthenurse said:
I obviously still haven't dug my way over to the barrel. We can do it on Saturday, than if its good we can drink it and if it's salad worthy you guys can all kick my ass.

Could always work for a vinegar sauce for the pork too

Back