Manchester TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I put this in local gatherings as well, but am putting it here for more traffic.

I'm going to be spending 2 months (March/April) in Manchester TN for a new job I'm starting in 2 weeks. Anyone familiar with this area? I'm looking for restaurants, brewpubs, and activity suggestions for evenings.

Manchester, really?

I think they still have some limitation on the liquor laws.

Your best bet is to plan on going to either Chattanooga or Nashville (about an hour drive either way) to experience anything outside of nurseries and farming. The Jack Daniels distillery isn't too far, you can make a trip there and do the tour.

They do have a nice holiday inn. Go to murfreesboro to liquid smoke. Its about 40 mins from Manchester

I would love to see the brew house WW! Maybe if I get hung up over a weekend or get out of work at a decent hour one day, I'll swing over and bug you and drink your homebrew.

Thanks jay, I'll check that out.

Bonnaroo is the thing in Manchester. That is where I live but work at Jack Daniels. It is 45 minutes away. You need to take the tour if you have never been

In the middle of nowhere. Found an little German diner with a great German beer selection. Spaten Dunkle now. And she even knows how to properly pour dregs on the weizen beers. Nice. I'll be here a lot during my 2 month stint.

In the middle of nowhere. Found an little German diner with a great German beer selection. Spaten Dunkle now. And she even knows how to properly pour dregs on the weizen beers. Nice. I'll be here a lot during my 2 month stint.

Is that Gasthaus? Totally forgot about that place...

Yes, it is the Gasthaus. I've not been back since the week of the 9th. Project keeps pushing back. Supposedly going the week of the 2nd. We shall see.

Back