The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup...

I keep up on cleaning the lines but those lines had been in for a couple of years. I figured it was time.... and the bash tomorrow night was as good a reason as any to run the new ones. I thought it was going to be a total nightmare... and it didn't start off well... but then everything fell into place and it wasn't that bad.

My line-up:

IPA
Big Hoppy Belgian
Imperial Peach Wit
Dunkel
Irish Red
Smoked Porter

Then it sounds like we'll have at least three other kegs from the club.... so.. 9-10 beers on tap.

I have to get the 30 pounds of beef tenderloin today sometime so I can cake them in sea salt overnight. I have tomorrow off to just clean and get the house ship-shape.

bluemoose said:
Wish I lived closer (not in Mass though). Sounds like you put on one hell of a party.

So long as you chug-a-lug a gallon of vancomycin before you arrive, wear a full body condom and a helmet with a visor club parties are a blast.

I have to miss this one, have to go to the wife's boss's party. The other option was going to cheer on Colby's curling team. You gotta see Colby wield that broom, it's remarkable!

(If I sound jealous that's just a coincidence.)

Oh stop... I don't think there was ANY nudity at all this year at the NIHFC (kind of pathetic really). That probably has something to do with Dakota bringing his parents. "WHOOOOO!!!!!! Let's all get NAK.... whoops... no.. Dakota is sittin' with his mom. That would just be awkward"

This summer...

DakotaRules said:
Like my mom was a deterrent for the shirtless, pasty, fuzz ball, cape running around.

Jeezuz, I've spent five months trying to forget that sight. I'm also a chubby, balding, pasty white goober, (with a fairly nice rack if you believe the_bird) but I've got the common decency to keep my shirt on. God damn, that was a terrible sight!

Like my mom was a deterrent for the shirtless, pasty, fuzz ball, cape running around.

Haha. I can totally picture Cape rolling top-down in his camero at NHC in San Diego; shirtless; sucking in pollen, pollution and smog; while the wind blew through what's left of his hair.

CAMARO?!?!?!?

WTF AZ??? After I gave you a special deal on your peice of paper, letting you use it as your avatar and everything at no extra cost!!?

BTW... where's my $100?

Camaro!??! PFFT... that ride at the NHC was sweeeeeetness. Soper's boy in that bah was even hittin' on me. Luckily Soper made the whole "two-time" promise and saved me from having to break the poor guys heart. "Sorry Soper's boy... this man is alllll about the ladies... like Dakota's mom."

Pics for those of us who can't be there?

The club party is an OK time but you ain't seen good times till you've been rinkside cheering on "Colby and the Big Hair Curlers.". I'll try to push the Sports Illustrated photographer aside so that I can get some action shots.

Cape Brewing said:
Uggggggg. My head. I need 500 cc's of bacon... STAT.

Luckily I just happen to have a block of home-cured/smoked bacon.

I knew I should have stayed! Mmmm bacon.

So, on the Bird News front, our potential buyers are returning today. Apparently, they went to see a new place yesterday that just came on the market and hated everything about it. Sounds like the wife loves our place, the husband just has a price in mind that he REALLY is trying to stick hard and fast to.

So, scrambling to clean up again... but fingers friggin' crossed.

.... and, it looks like we got it. In the end, a couple thousand bucks less than what I would have hoped, but our agent cut her commission a little and the other agent (on the house we're buying) is chipping in to get the deal done, as well. Plus, I was giving them some $$ to get my chimney repaired, but I ended up finding someone to fix it for about half what I was offering them.

Exhausting process. Still, I'll still have to dig up something nice to crack open.

Congrats bird!

image-416865091.jpg

Back