Pike Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ks_medic

Reaction score
I just got back from Seattle and got a chance to visit Pike Brewery. The beer there is amazing, and the setup is pretty cool. Their brewery runs through the middle of a mall. I was hoping to have some beer from there shipped back home but unfortunately they don't ship to KS:( . I was a little bummed because i missed out on the tour. I guess you have to schedule in advance.
http://www.pikebrewing.com/

Here's a few pics from topside.
pa150081.jpg

pa150080.jpg

pa150079.jpg

pa150076.jpg

pa150075.jpg

that's pretty cool. I wonder if they ever get punk kids sticking their gum on the shiny copper or otherwise defacing the beautiful equipment...

Nice, glad you enjoyed it. I go there after work just about every Friday for a few beers to get the evening started right.

The "mall" is actually a part of Pike Place Market.

This is one of the first places I ever had "microbrew"... truly an awakening experience! The setting doesn't hurt either ;-)

I haven't been there in a few years, thanks for the walk down memory lane!

Nice, glad you enjoyed it. I go there after work just about every Friday for a few beers to get the evening started right.

The "mall" is actually a part of Pike Place Market.

You lucky dog. I love the beer there.

I don't get there often as there are so many wonderful breweries in the area and I live a bit north of the city. I did get there last weekend though as I was staying in Seattle for the weekend. They had Lindemans Rasberry Lambic on a guest tap and it was a wonderful compliment to the IPA.

If there is something specific you really wanted to ship let me know. I may be able to pick you some up sometime and ship it to you.

I don't get there often as there are so many wonderful breweries in the area and I live a bit north of the city. I did get there last weekend though as I was staying in Seattle for the weekend. They had Lindemans Rasberry Lambic on a guest tap and it was a wonderful compliment to the IPA.

If there is something specific you really wanted to ship let me know. I may be able to pick you some up sometime and ship it to you.

wow thanks for the offer. I'm good now though. I have 30 gallons of beer sitting in my basement in buckets, carboys, and bottles.

Lol my SWMBO tells me i have enough beer already. I try and tell her you can never have too much :mug:

Back