2011 Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me look that up...OK John, good oil content, low cohumulone. I know on my email I said I'll take 1 lb of Centennial in addition to what I have coming, but I also would like 1 lb of the Horizon with the Centennial. Looks like a good hop to pitch in the secondary.

I just recently did a red with late addition Galaxy ... really good beer, and I think the hop has great potential in my future brews.

Do you think you are going to be getting more Galaxy, or is it all done?

Got my perlicks and my whole leaf citra, can't wait to use them! Also I recently got great customer service when they combined two recent orders over the weekend and saved me on the extra shipping charge! Happy here in Boise!

I just recently did a red with late addition Galaxy ... really good beer, and I think the hop has great potential in my future brews.

Do you think you are going to be getting more Galaxy, or is it all done?

I'm moving to Red's for more and more of my hoppy beers, I just like the extra dimension it adds to the beer. I also think it coaxes some addition flavors out of the hops.

Just did a ten gallon split batch to see the difference S-33 and T-58 have on the same beer, WOW. Preliminary results are great, will dryhop tonight.

Very cool. I hadn't heard of Farmhouse Brewing Supply before seeing this thread. Just ordered a pound of loose Citra. Can't wait to brew our with it. Thanks guys!

I just recieved my 2lbs of hoppiness. Everything was packed and sealed nicely. I look forward to doing more business in the future. :mug:

Any idea on when the Pliny, American, English or Kaiser hop packs will be back in stock?

:off:
I just finished my kegerator with the Perlicks and shafts I bought from you guys. I am extremely pleased with the fast shipment and the condition of everything! You have a new customer here. Thanks!

We are hoping to have everything back soon. We are trying to balance the opening of our store and continued service online. Apparently we've become even more popular than we were just a month ago!

Steelers77 said:
We are hoping to have everything back soon. We are trying to balance the opening of our store and continued service online. Apparently we've become even more popular than we were just a month ago!

Do the full pounds come in 4, 4 oz packages?

I love that 4 oz size. I'm sure your popularity is due to the three positive posts I've left on HBT about your awesome hops.

Jim we love positive post so we thank you. Yes order 4 and you'll get a pound.

Made some real progress on the store today. Might put some pictures up soon!

Doing hops tomorrow, Horizon, Cluster and Celeja are here and should be on the site tomorrow along with some other goodies!

Thanks to everyone for helping us along,

Cheers,

John

Steelers77 said:
Jim we love positive post so we thank you. Yes order 4 and you'll get a pound.

Made some real progress on the store today. Might put some pictures up soon!

Doing hops tomorrow, Horizon, Cluster and Celeja are here and should be on the site tomorrow along with some other goodies!

Thanks to everyone for helping us along,

Cheers,

John

John, the citra and centennial pounds you (did) offer - do those come in one big bag? Sorry for the poorly worded question.

I just received an lb of citra and centennial leaf that were in 1lb bags. :)

Back