Daughter completed Drivers Training

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Score 100% on the written and didn't hurt anyone while driving! :mug:

Looking forward to taking her to the SOS office (DMV outside of Michigan) and getting her Temporary Permit.

NOT looking forward to new Insurance rates.

I like how other countrues require that you have a large obnixious "P" on the window to alert other drivers of presence.

I took driver's Ed a year after I got my license (got better insurance rates). The school was a bit behind because one of the instructors (AKA fat, slob of a FOOOTball coach) crashed an Ed car teaching how not to merge onto a highway.

I failed my UK driver's test three times. Passed my Ohio test first time with 100%

You do NOT want to drive a new car in Ohio! :D

Score 100% on the written and didn't hurt anyone while driving! :mug:

Looking forward to taking her to the SOS office (DMV outside of Michigan) and getting her Temporary Permit.

NOT looking forward to new Insurance rates.

You should be thinking about your new sober cab.

You should be thinking about your new sober cab.

Oh, no. That is the FIRST thing I thought of!

Second thing was, I'm not sure I want my daughter to recognize how drunk I am sometimes!

We're going to try to get to SOS tonight to get the learners permit. She went to Ludington with church group for the day yesterday and there was no way were going to gather the stuff we need and get to the SOS before they closed.

We're letting her drive partway to Yoopers house when we go for brew day. Up the expressway and across 2 should not be too bad.

Can't wait until winter when I can teacher her countersteering in the parking lot! "This is what we call a "Brody", and when you go all the way around it's called a "Donut"!

Oh, no. That is the FIRST thing I thought of!

Second thing was, I'm not sure I want my daughter to recognize how drunk I am sometimes!

We're going to try to get to SOS tonight to get the learners permit. She went to Ludington with church group for the day yesterday and there was no way were going to gather the stuff we need and get to the SOS before they closed.

We're letting her drive partway to Yoopers house when we go for brew day. Up the expressway and across 2 should not be too bad.

Can't wait until winter when I can teacher her countersteering in the parking lot! "This is what we call a "Brody", and when you go all the way around it's called a "Donut"!

That's my favorite time of the driving year... When you get to go out to a parking lot and remember how your ride breaks loose :rockin:
I got all wheel drive for the first time last year and that's a WHOLE new experience when it lets go on the ice :cross:

Congrats to your daughter! It's one of the coolest milestones in a kids life

I thought she would be nervous, but she has driven the mower around the yard for 2 years and after the first few minutes she said she was pretty excited. She isn't that social and reads a lot, but I was that way and it changed a bit once I found that I could go somewhere and hang with friends. I'm glad her friends seem to be responsible enough.

I like how other countrues require that you have a large obnixious "P" on the window to alert other drivers of presence.

In Japan they give you a wakaba sticker. There's also one for old people called kareha.

394px-Wakaba_mark.svg.jpg

kareha1.jpg

Latest posts

Back