logo help please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polecreek

Reaction score
Help I have zero artistic ability. I can build most anything,especially out of iron but I couldnt draw it to save my life. I came up with the name Ice Hole Brewery. Partly because I love to ice fish and part because I am a smart ass at times. I would like a comical or funny type logo. I was thinking something to do with ice fishing or combined with what I do,electric lineman. Any help appreciated.

As far as size I dont know. I was thinking I could make it small for a beer bottle lable or enlarge it for a sticker on my brew rig. Whatever you guys think run with it. Thanks

here is a quicky I just made in a few minutes
Icehole.jpg

Those are great guys, better than I could ever do. Still open to any ideas, and if they are a little rude, crude or redneck all the better.

Those are great, I am going to use all of them. I have rude and funny and extremely cool. The last one by Yuri Rage really stood out to me. Thanks guys

lable.png

Here's a ruffed version of a idea i had needs some cleaning up and a bit of work. Plus i put Brewery instead of Brewing.

Back