Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you guys carried 2.5 gallon kegs.

we've looked at stocking them but haven't had much of a demand for them, and their pricing isn't very attractive either. but we will have the 3 gallon kegs on sale (marked down considerably!) beginning tonight @ 9PM CST for HBT members and the sales event ends 11:59 PM, Monday night.

cheers,

joshua

Anyone know the diameter of the 4# CO tanks?
They look like they could be perfect for portability - not much bigger/wider than the "paintball" tanks but close to a 5# tank capacity.

Anyone know the diameter of the 4# CO tanks?
They look like they could be perfect for portability - not much bigger/wider than the "paintball" tanks but close to a 5# tank capacity.

4" wide by 21" high. these are reconditioned CO2 cylinders with a FRESH hydo date and brand NEW valve.

cheers,

joshua

thanx Josh - that does make a nice slim size for portable setups.....always something else to buy....

Just so I'm clear on this. The sale for hbt members will start at 9 central tonight. We will need to access it through a link on the first post of this thread?

It is going to be heli-tough to try to shop on my phone while at the Aggie game tonight.

Just so I'm clear on this. The sale for hbt members will start at 9 central tonight. We will need to access it through a link on the first post of this thread?

It is going to be heli-tough to try to shop on my phone while at the Aggie game tonight.

I will post a link at the very top of the original post (1st page, BIG BOLD lettering too) and also on a post at the end of this thread so you all will have no doubt about when it's open.

Our site doesn't have a mobile version (we are redesigning the site in 2012 though!) so I'm sorry your mobile experience will include plenty of squinting and zooming in.

Gig 'em,

joshua

I will post a link at the very top of the original post (1st page, BIG BOLD lettering too) and also on a post at the end of this thread so you all will have no doubt about when it's open.

Our site doesn't have a mobile version (we are redesigning the site in 2012 though!) so I'm sorry your mobile experience will include plenty of squinting and zooming in.

Gig 'em,

joshua

Thanks Josh. Historic game tonight!

First post! Thanks Joshua, going to gobble a few of those A grade kegs tonight. Can't wait.

Joshua, just moving to kegging so looking at a complete kit. Will substitutions on sale items (5lb alum for 4lb steel tank, dual press dual gauge regulator for single pressure dual gauge) be available on the kits? Looking for a two keg solution where I can run dual pressures. B grade kegs are fine

If no on the reg sub, what is the correct expansion gauge 1/4 or 5/16", right or left hand thread to convert the standard kit regulator?

Thanks
Geep

Sounds like some great sale items! I was thinking of the same idea as having some slight changes. Was looking for a complete keg solution but wanted to switch to ball lock instead if pin locks. Any idea if you cab just add the difference price wise?

i am currently not near a computer (on my phone) but if you want to do substitutions, you need to call in your order. If you're looking to make sure you get items ordered that are limited (low stock) in quantity (race track kegs, B Grade Kegs) then place an order for those online (since our office isnt open until 8AM open) then call Ben (512-749-8101) or Todd (512-749-7713) on Friday morning so you can add to that order the custom stuff.

i am currently not near a computer (on my phone) but if you want to do substitutions, you need to call in your order. If you're looking to make sure you get items ordered that are limited (low stock) in quantity (race track kegs, B Grade Kegs) then place an order for those online (since our office isnt open until 8AM open) then call Ben (512-749-8101) or Todd (512-749-7713) on Friday morning so you can add to that order the custom stuff.

So would the prices on the site between the sub items be the diff in price?

Looking forward to 9PM

geepmaley said:
So would the prices on the site between the sub items be the diff in price?

Looking forward to 9PM

good question. I don't know 100%, and I apologize I can't give you a firm answer. I'll do my best to find this out SOON but can't guarantee anything since everyone is out of town with family today. you can call the office @ 512-805-3300 as early as 8 AM tomorrow.

cheers,

joshua

good question. I don't know 100%, and I apologize I can't give you a firm answer. I'll do my best to find this out SOON but can't guarantee anything since everyone is out of town with family today. you can call the office @ 512-805-3300 as early as 8 AM tomorrow.

cheers,

joshua

No worries. We'll get it all worked out

This sucks so much, I spent everything I had on a nice thanksgiving the first in our new home... and now this pops up..... I don't get paid until this coming friday.....

Any chance of a small order raincheck??? I'm from Texas.... CC..... just down the way....

Traveling Man raincheck???

This sucks so much, I spent everything I had on a nice thanksgiving the first in our new home... and now this pops up..... I don't get paid until this coming friday.....

Any chance of a small order raincheck??? I'm from Texas.... CC..... just down the way....

Traveling Man raincheck???

we can't do a raincheck, but i will tell you a work around. there is an option to pay by "check/money order" in our online shopping cart. if you choose that for ordering tonight, then when you get paid (i'm assuming you mean tomorrow by "this coming friday") you can call in, give us your order # and change payment method to credit/debit card.

that's about all i can do, hope it helps!

cheers,

joshua

awesome...so I noticed the kegs are the racetrack style. Does that mean the orings are different? If so, are they somthing that you guys keep a stock of? I'll probably get a single B grade and two of the other ones but will keep all racetrack style if the parts are readily available

thanks!

awesome...so I noticed the kegs are the racetrack style. Does that mean the orings are different? If so, are they somthing that you guys keep a stock of? I'll probably get a single B grade and two of the other ones but will keep all racetrack style if the parts are readily available

thanks!

the O-Rings aren't different.

Awesome, just got 4 ball-locks for a hair over $100 shipped. Can't beat that with a stick!

Ordered! One A+ and one standard, keg kit, 2 CO2 tanks. This will be my first time kegging, thanks for making it easy and affordable! Happy Holidays!

got my keg kit, 3 ball locks, faucet upgrade all for just over 200$. Cant beat that, first time kegging too!

thanks again

Back