• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 for 1 Brew Magazine Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q2XL

Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year again. The 2 for 1 offer from Brew magazine. Buy one subscription(1 year) for $28.00 and get one free. So, that comes out to $14.00 a person. I did this last year and it worked out well.

First one to respond to this thread gets the subscription for $14.00. I will pm you after you respond to this thread and let you know my mailing address for you to send the $14.00.

Ready, set , go.

slykwilli, do you have a subscription to "sell" or are you looking for someone with the 2for1? If you have one I'll go in on it with you, PM me your info.

Where is this offer at? link?

I don't think that it is an offer for new subscribers. It is for existing subscribers. I am a subscriber and the offer is in the latest issue. Keep your eyes peeled on this forum as there usually are a lot of people who offer this deal to other brewers. You gotta be fast though.

I got this as well on my latest magazine.

e3e34bdd.jpg

p.s. address was just edited out to protect my personal information. The tag is still intact and valid.

Just might take you up on it. I'd probably consider splitting the subscription fee ($28 or $14 a person) which would save both of us money.

Yeah for sure. I'm not looking for a free subscription. I'd pay you $14 for the 2nd subscription for sure.

Yeah for sure. I'm not looking for a free subscription. I'd pay you $14 for the 2nd subscription for sure.

Ok... let me double check with them when the next shipment date is because we are moving around the end of November, and I don't want this magazine to still be delivered here.

I would be wanting to jump in. I would be the new subscriber if any one else is looking to renew and need a new subscriber to split?

I have one of these offers as well - same deal applies $14 takes it. PM me

Just to be clear - I have a 2 for 1 Offer (I am a current subscriber), if you want one PM me.

Ok... let me double check with them when the next shipment date is because we are moving around the end of November, and I don't want this magazine to still be delivered here.

Screw it I'll renew... hit me up via PM for my email address and we will square things away. If you don't want it post in the thread and I'll offer it to someone else. *cheers*

I'm looking to split with a current subscriber too. I'm not a subscriber.

Back