Beer Startup looking for interested partner to join

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber_Logger

Reaction score
We are located in Northern California. At this point we have one beer which is ready for production. We will be looking to bring out new recipes after we launch our company. We are looking to launch this Summer 2011.

Right now, we need to brace for the launch by bringing in a business partner ready to wear multiple hats so we can make sure we have enough man-power and expertise to get this company off of the ground.

If you are interested, please post any questions or advice or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,
MJ

If you don't have funding yet, my uncle, who is the king of Nigeria, has a nice sum of money he is trying to give away.

Pm me and I'll send you my address so you can send $1000. It's necessary to take care of the fees required to transfer money from Nigeria to the US.

Seriously though, you might have better luck on probrewer.com

@04_srt: Which part of Nigeria, inland Nigeria or the part that should be called Biafra? We are on pro-brewer as well..

@mabaty: We are self funded and have customers lined up ready to buy. We just need to get out there. We do have interested investors lined up. At this point we don't require any extra funds but we never turn away any potential investors.
To your second point, although we built the beer, we had a brewery assist us with it. So the answer to your question is that we are actually launching as a wholesaler and are looking to become a brewery once we generate enough funds to do so. Although most breweries attack the beer business world as a brewery and then wholesaler, we feel it is easier to keep most of the company ownership to the partners if done the other way around.

Golden Mongoose will blow golden monkey out of the water any day and twice on Fridays!

sorry i know this is off topic but i just had to say- golden monkey is disgusting IMO. but if you can make it through more than 2 glasses you're not really going to taste it after that.

IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK!
-dave-chappelle-samuel-jackson.jpg

Back