Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smg8041 said:
I am having trouble seeing anyone else but the beer girls! Is there a beer tower?

I think she was pointing at it in his first picture . . . or atleast I wish beer came from what she was pointing at :cross:

Ugly mug? That I can do. :p

mug1pp1.jpg

And, since we're all about beer here, here's me at a Halloween party a couple of years ago, red drunken face and all (with roommate at left):

halloweenio9.jpg

It is indeed Hamm's.

Went out drinking with my brother in Vegas, he had moved there several years ago. I asked the bartender for a Hamms, my brother looks at me incredulously and asks, and he was serious, "do they still make Hamms?" I said "yes they do." So I asked for a Pabst, and my brother asks, "do they still make Pabst?" with the same level of amazement. I almost wanted to say to an imaginary dog "We're not in Wisconsin anymore Toto." :)

Hamm's had the best commercials though...

vanz72 said:
It is indeed Hamm's.

Went out drinking with my brother in Vegas, he had moved there several years ago. I asked the bartender for a Hamms, my brother looks at me incredulously and asks, and he was serious, "do they still make Hamms?" I said "yes they do." So I asked for a Pabst, and my brother asks, "do they still make Pabst?" with the same level of amazement. I almost wanted to say to an imaginary dog "We're not in Wisconsin anymore Toto." :)

Hamm's had the best commercials though...

LOL...Don Majkowski?

the Majik man?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You'll fit in well here!!!!!!

Dude said:
LOL...Don Majkowski?

the Majik man?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You'll fit in well here!!!!!!

You know, I used to love the Magik man... I was just thinking about him the other day when you were talking about your new bar/Packers memoribelia space. You need a framed Magik-man jersey.

the_bird said:
You know, I used to love the Magik man... I was just thinking about him the other day when you were talking about your new bar/Packers memoribelia space. You need a framed Magik-man jersey.

I have an autographed pic of him....good enough? I met him when I was a kid....my dad had soem rotary meeting and he was a speaker. Real arrogant prick. But we loved him.

I have an autographed pic of him....good enough? I met him when I was a kid....my dad had soem rotary meeting and he was a speaker. Real arrogant prick. But we loved him.

Yeah, I also heard that Majik wasn't' quite the people person back then. I put that on the avatar on a whim because I started watching the Packers seriously in the 1989 season where they almost went to the playoffs. Back then we were all waiting anxiously for the Packers to make a championship run (we did beat the seeminlgly unstoppable 49'ers back then AT CANDLESTICK PARK). Quite an exciting time back then.

vanz72 said:
Yeah, I also heard that Majik wasn't' quite the people person back then. I put that on the avatar on a whim because I started watching the Packers seriously in the 1989 season where they almost went to the playoffs. Back then we were all waiting anxiously for the Packers to make a championship run (we did beat the seeminlgly unstoppable 49'ers back then AT CANDLESTICK PARK). Quite an exciting time back then.

you people need to be caged.... Isn't there a Brett Favre lovefest thread around here somewhere you all can be quarantined to? Please, just think of the children..... :D

Me, I was convinced that Tommy Hudson was going to bring the Pats to the promised land... hey, I remember almost beating the Giants, last game of the season, during the year they won the Super Bowl (we won either one or two games that year).

you people need to be caged.... Isn't there a Brett Favre lovefest thread around here somewhere you all can be quarantined to? Please, just think of the children.....

Well, the Packers won 1 game so far and the Bears are undefeated... Believe me, we are being punished indeed:off:

QB's since Jim McMahon, in no particular order. I'm sure I've left a few off the list.

Jim Harbaugh
Erik Kramer
Steve Stenstrom
Cade McNown
Jim Miller
Moses Moreno
Chris Chandler
Rick Mirer
Henry Burris
Mike Tomzack
Kordell Stewart
Kyle Orton
Chad Hutchinson
Rex Grossman
Craig Krenzel
Jonathan Quinn

Not sure if I should count Griese yet.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok..."

Ahem...

#1 Me and my backyard after a good dose of the white crap last winter...

#2 Me and Adam (#2 son) this past summer. The floating beer tray of BMC is out of the shot. :drunk:

Ize

My oldest and me at Point Beach SP last year

Dad & Nick.JPG

Me at Wrigley this past April ( Brewers won 16-2!!!)

Dad Wrigley.JPG

This post is great! it's awesome to put faces to the posts, but for those of us poor schleps that can only get dial-up it takes forever to see them all! It's worth it though!:rockin:

OK- this is one of the more bizarre pictures available to me (it's from New Years last year, the flash was really close, and I may be wearing a plastic silver tiara... I don't remember...), but it beats my first idea: Posting a pick of the Washington Monument and making some lame johnson-related boast.

3813-PicsforManda003.jpg

As you can (hopefully) devise, I'm the bearded one.

dancingbarefoot said:
since we're all about beer here, here's me at a Halloween party a couple of years ago, red drunken face and all (with roommate at left):

halloweenio9.jpg

A viking woman. :rockin: Uber respect for the viking woman. :rockin: LONG before the Pirate, the vikings really were the sh$% and could brush aside pirates and ninjas with the mere sweep of Thor's mighty hammer... And then pound some serious beverages....

Ize

Ize said:
A viking woman. :rockin: Uber respect for the viking woman. :rockin: LONG before the Pirate, the vikings really were the sh$% and could brush aside pirates and ninjas with the mere sweep of Thor's mighty hammer... And then pound some serious beverages....

Ize

Hell, who are we kidding? The Vikings were pirates. They just didn't bother to limit themselves to boats. :D

The annoying part of the costume, though, was that people kept coming and tugging on my braids. "Great wig!" Uh... what wig? :p

dancingbarefoot said:
Hell, who are we kidding? The Vikings were pirates. They just didn't bother to limit themselves to boats. :D

The annoying part of the costume, though, was that people kept coming and tugging on my braids. "Great wig!" Uh... what wig? :p

Ha! I thought so. I was wondering if it was that long in the other pic.

The Vikings really were the original "pirates" What they accompished with their travelling was simply amazing. Unfortunately most people equate "Viking" with "Berserker" and while it may have been true in some cases, that kind of mentality didn't get them into France, Greenland or the eastern shores of North America.

Ize

Ize said:
Ha! I thought so. I was wondering if it was that long in the other pic.

No, I meant that they thought braids were wigs (but they're not, they're my own hair), so they'd tug hard. Ouch! Those are connected to my scalp, people! I thought about using the same costume this year, but my hair's even longer now and I'm not sure I want complete strangers yanking on it. :eek:

Back