NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18DPA said:
Just want to say thanks for all the great products these guys offer. I haven't had to buy anything from them in over 2 years because the equipment they sold me is well built and good quality. They were super friendly and even let me come to their warehouse in San Marcos to pick it all up.

These brand new kegs with their logo on them would look really nice next to the regulator and lines with the same already in my keggorator. Hmmmmm..

Thanks for the kind words! Let me know if you'd like a promo code for our new kegs and I'll send one to your inbox.

cheers,

joshua

I dealt with Todd. He carefully walked me through what I needed, put the order together, shipped it quickly , all for a great price. Awesome company

I deal with Todd everyday and have a much different experience... :drunk:

Kidding aside, thanks for the support! I know I say this all the time but, truly, exceptional customer service is our priority. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

cheers,

joshua

ajinxa said:
I'm in the market for a kegging system and have a cart full of kegging goodies ready to check out! Code please.

Should have been sent to your inbox a couple of days ago. Please let us know if you're having any issues when using the code!

I had to go with a kit couldnt beat the prices, so I guess I dont need the code then....

Chris

Is there a code available for the 2.5 or 3 gallon keg KIT?? If so I would like to get it if not then one for just the keg itself would be fine. Thank you!

I just got a kit, I don't think you can best the price. After pricing everything out by itself it was well worth it.....supposed to be coming tomorrow.

My kit from Keg Connection is sitting waiting to be used (once I build the collar for the keezer). wouldn't mind a code for my next keg though.....

If you are having any issues when trying to redeem the code, please note that this code only works for BRAND NEW 2.5, 3, or 5 gallon kegs. If you are trying to purchase one of those and it still isn't working, call in your order @ 512-805-3300 and mention the promo code for the savings. Sorry for anyone having troubles with our cart, but we'll honor the savings via phone order too!

cheers,

joshua

I'd also like a code please! I'm on the fence about kegging because I haven't done it yet and don't have a kegerator available or anything else........but I'm really wanting information on them and would appreciate it!

Back