MotoGP Fans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zar

Reaction score
Just curious to see how many people on here follow MotoGP. If so, what are your feelings about how the first season of the 800cc era is going?

I was big into the 2 wheel racing but keeping up with it has faded since I lost the SPEED Channel and had to get rid of my track R6. Last I saw of this season Nicky Hayden was having a terrible championship defense but his teamate Danny Pedrosa was ripping it up.
Do you pay amy attention to AMA? Any idea who is doing well in superbike this year. If it is anything like the past few years, it has got to be a Suzuki.

I DVR every race. It's been interesting seeing how the change has shook things up. I don't mind seeing different teams being able to do well. It's better when the points for the championship are closer, though.

lpdean said:
IDo you pay amy attention to AMA? Any idea who is doing well in superbike this year. If it is anything like the past few years, it has got to be a Suzuki.
Yep, dominated by Suzuki. It'll be down to the last race between Ben Spies and Mat Mladin. It sure would be nice if some of the other factories could put in a better showing in the AMA Superbike series.

Love watching it, but really don't keep up with it all that well. I really really want to go to Laguna Seca one year though. If yall have not checked out Faster, you really aught to. Its what got me going on Moto GP.

i dont really follow AMA or WSBK that much...mainly cause i never get to watch it.

Ryanh, they're adding Indianapolis to the 2008 Calendar. so now there will be 2 american races.

Yeah, i like it when the points are closer than they are right now. Me and couple friends watch every race, but we almost didnt watch the last one cause they have been so boring lately. But it turned out to be a good race.

Hayden started doing better once he got the new chassis. He actually had pole in the last race.

I just watched the last AMA SBK race. Good race. Ben Spies won the championship by 1 pt over Mat Mladin. Now the other team need to figure out how to make it more interesting!

Back