The drunk monk cover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elfmaze

Reaction score
I thought this was awsome! Bit pricy but can you immagine four lined up side by side? LOL

drunkmonk.jpg

Hmm, looks like you could make one out of a cheap brown hoodie, brown kitchen towel and a piece of rope for a heck of a lot less money!

Why stop there...3 little pigs, penguins, crows, bowling pins, carboys with beer in them, how about the "See no evil-Hear no evil-Speak no evil" monkeys, cuchina dolls, beer bottles...that's just off the top of my head...:ban:, hey, 3 banana's!!!! :D

picture sent to my mom with a Christmas hint, along with 6.5gal carboy measurements.

I think it would look cool with 2 LED lights behind the hood, I'd call it a Jawa rather than a monk :D

That's pretty freakin awesome! Beats looking at a stupid bucket and it could scare the crap out of you when you walk down in the basement drunk and turn the lights on.

Back