My Hops Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin nice...amazing how fast the "jumbo cascade" has already grown! where are you located, and are these 1st year growths?

i live in North California, Sacramento and this is the first year i planted the jumbo 3-20-08 and the other one 3-19-08. ill add a pic of the jumbo rhizome right know. :mug:

Hey thanks for the pics! I just put my Jumbo Cascade in the ground up in Portland OR and of course it freezes the last 3 nights! But the shoots look fine-your pics give me hops that mine will take off soon!

I am about 45 min. south of Sac. but my 2nd year Nugget is at 5' + and going good.
2nd year Centenial about 2' The rest are just starting. 1st year Cascade about 1"-1st year Magnum about 4" the rest nothing. Total 8 2nd year,6 1st year.
Looking good in Ca.
Jack

Looking good. My jumbo Cascade is just going nuts right now but the Chinook rhizomes are actually the biggest right now. After two weeks they are over a foot tall!

Back