Brew Hardware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place for it, but....

Just wanted to let everyone know that Brew Hardware is legit. I ordered a fair amount of fittings, camlocks, diptubes, etc. and was very impressed. Prices are VERY reasonable. The attention to detail in packing everything was outstanding, and communication was perfect.....thanks, Bobby!

Bobby's "precision tool kit" rocks...a scale/refractometer/digital therm for $65!

A few things that are exclusive to this store that you should really take a look at:

1. The full flow elbow barbs he had custom machined. Awesome.
2. The 5/8" diptubes. Probably the best thing to hit the brewing scene in a while. Get one, you WON'T be disappointed. I actually had Bobby make me a custom IC whirlpool arm out of the same stuff!

This place gets 10 out of 10 mugs!

:mug::mug::mug::mug::mug:

Yeah, I've ordered from Bobby twice before, no complaints at all. Good quality stuff!
Love having a sight glass installed on my kettle!

I've ordered from bobby several times, he even helped me out with some longer fittings to work with my old ass kegs at no charge. If he has it, he's my first choice

I'd dumped several hundred bucks there. Always had great service, quick shipping, great prices and simple solid selection.

The only thing I'd recommend is for Bobby to setup a twitter for brewhardware. I like giving shoutouts and keeping track of companies on twitter rather then through their individual websites.

Hope to get a review of his new false bottom up very soon.

Scubasteve is right. That 5/8" diptube is awesome! It's perfect form my HLT! I will always look to Bobby first for any hardware.

Thanks for the kind words. What's twitter? Ok, I'm kidding.. it's just a time and resource thing. I know we should be better with the social media. I have a facebook page but too busy to keep up with it.

Back