Has anyone ever come across an Ale-8 clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamhlava

Reaction score
I used to be able to get my hands on as much Ale-8 as I wanted when living in eastern and central KY. Now that I've moved I can't find it anywhere. I'd love to give it a shot but have come up empty-handed thus far.

3784979.jpg

No recipe, sorry, but drank a bunch at the Mt. Sterling Court Days this weekend. Seems like low carbonated, very mild ginger ale with a hint of.........vanilla?
MMMMMMMM!!!

I was at Court Day as well. I think I saw you there :D
Hmm...vanilla you say? A little fruitier too, but can't quite put my finger on it.

adamhlava said:
I used to be able to get my hands on as much Ale-8 as I wanted when living in eastern and central KY. Now that I've moved I can't find it anywhere. I'd love to give it a shot but have come up empty-handed thus far.

You may ask grocery where you live to consider stocking, I am hearing that it is being picked up out of state.
Story: I called the company in Winchester when son was in AIT in military and they shipped a few cases for me. His CO thought they were alcohol and demanded one before my son could take possession. CO ended up ordering some and to this day he still drinks it. I even had it shipped to Iraq.

It is a great soda. I hope you are able to develop a clone.

Back