• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling guitar gear for beer gear!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
I listed the amp and guitar on ebay but I'd be willing to cancel the auctions for a HBT member(If I can do that...I never have >_>)
Everything is old, but besides the dust is like new. Being a student I can't afford both hobbies (plus I need rent)
Looking to sell the lot for $400 shipped

Epiphone SG G400 Faded Cherry Finish:
guitar1.jpg
guitar2.jpg

Line 6 Spider 3 III 30 Watt Amp:
amp1.jpg

Nice Horizons music cord(20ft?) and the stock SG cord(10ft?)
cords1.jpg

Some random junk pedal:
pedal1.jpg

I will also include a Gibson USA soft guitar case and the strap you see on the guitar as well as any other electric guitar stuff I happen to find before it ships. If you'd like more pics and/or are interested feel free to email me at [email protected]

I've got more guitars than I need already, but your post got me thinking....

what brewing gear are you looking for? I am wondering if you might be able to execute a trade rather than a cash sale.

I'm really kinda sweating cash for my rent next month(probably shouldn't have splurged on my monster mill =P). So obviously that'd be preferred.
Uh, I could use a digital temp control, a ball lock or two, I need a freezer but shipping on that would obv be too much, beyond that though I really just need the cash so I have a place to brew in =P

Back