Is this not the world delivered on a plate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selfsufficient

Reaction score
I'm just curious to know how many new guys out there are totally pumped after drinking one, two or more of their own brews? Maybe more, I don't want to be embarrassed, however, I give away ALOT. I started in March and have brewed around.....:fro:........ 70 gallons. I've got the bug and I have made mistakes but it still made beer. To me, this is the craziest forum and the most informative site I have ever been on. It's so damn addictive to read past the entry level and dig deeper and deeper to learn as much as you can. I guess the only thing I can say is pay the membership so you can stop thinkin about beer for few and look at other things you'll never see. If anything, It will allow you a distraction from the learning and you'll refocus on the ultimate goal. My head, the one at the top, hasn't stopped pounding since I found this site and I consider myself newbie number 1. Love the site, Love the people..............Thank you all the ppl in MI CA NY .........Oh hell, :drunk: I'm just babbling I can't thank anyone enough......... It was easier to write this at 9 and now it is 11.

Back