• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gravity Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafmpty

Reaction score
SOLD

I'm looking to sell my gravity brew stand. It is a stand I had made professionally. It is in great shape. Here are some pictures.

thumb2_dsc_00113-49941.jpg

thumb2_dsc_00103-49940.jpg

thumb2_brew_stand_future_-49939.jpg

thumb2_brew_stand_current_-49938.jpg

The stand is made of 2" square steel. Each platform is made of 1/4" steel sheeting. Each shelf measures 24"x24" and the stand has an overall height of 56". It is heavy but not unwieldy. The stand is mounted on heavy-duty casters to make movement easy and it has been kept inside while not in use.

This is a VERY stable stand. I have stood on the lower shelf while filling the keggle on the upper shelf. Even with an empty lower shelf and a keggle full of water on the top shelf, you do not need to worry about a tipsy stand.

I'm selling because I am downgrading my setup and no longer need this. If you are an all-grain brewer and you already have burners, keggles, etc. this would be a great stand.

If you want to see it in person, let me know. I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio. You can bring your equipment too if you want to see if it'll work for you.

PRICE - $250

You can use the stand for free. But anything made on the stand must stay with me.

Back