Citra, Simcoe, Riwaka, Amarillo, Nelson and Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
On sale now, we have very limited supplies of these varieties so please follow the purchase limits indicated next to each variety.

Nelson are also available in 1lb bags.

These will go quick!

Cheers,

John

Did the lbs of Nelson sell out in 2 hours or is the website not updated? I really want a lb of the Nelson.

That page shows them out of stock on my computer.

nelson sauvin.jpg

Well I hope your happy, just ordered 3lbs of hops, should be good for a while I hope. I am looking forward to playing with some of the variety's, thanks for the great prices.

Well since no lb's of Nelson left, I went ahead and got 12 oz of Nelson and threw in 4 oz of Riwaka, sounds like another interesting hop, rounded out the order with some Galaxy. Everyone needs 5 lbs of hops in their freezer right?

Well since no lb's of Nelson left, I went ahead and got 12 oz of Nelson and threw in 4 oz of Riwaka, sounds like another interesting hop, rounded out the order with some Galaxy. Everyone needs 5 lbs of hops in their freezer right?

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 lbs in mine and that's not including the 8 oz of Nelson and 4 oz of Motueka I just ordered.

good thing i grabed that nelson early!! always have awsome prices!!
FARMHOUSE FTW!!

4 ozs each of polaris galaxy liberty and pacific gem plus the pd of nelson puts me over 5 pounds! gotta have variety!!

anybody use the polaris yet?

Polaris sounds great... gonna get some of that... anyone use these in a recipe... hint of mint? Perhaps a Minty Chocolate Stout????

I wish you guys had more 1 oz bags of hops for us 1 gallon brewers! Love your site though

Wait for one of the 50% off foodsaver coupons again, then buy the $99 unit and buy your hops by the lb.

The price you'll save buying by the lb from farmhouse vs by the ounce at the LHBS will more than make up for the cost of the foodsaver. In completely unscientific taste testing I've found the AA drop off of hops stored vacuum sealed in the freezer is barely noticeable.

I have 19lbs of assorted hops in my freezer, most of them from Farmhouse. John's prices and customer service rock!

Farmhouse rocks! Don't move to Pittsburgh, I don't wanna pay tax and shipping! I'll have to keep an eye out for the pounds of hops, only ever bought the 4oz packs.

Maybe no El Dorado, we'll see. I will not be at the GABF this year, just not in the budget with opening the new store and out new website (which should be done soon). We should be at the National Homebrew Conference next year so I'll keep you all posted.

Any chance we'll see the Nelson Sauvign available in 4 oz bags again? I've got so many hops that ordering by the pound isn't ideal. But I'd love to order a few 4 oz. bags of a couple of varieties. Thanks.

I'm betting after people get a chance to try them there will be a serious interest, I brewed an IPA with Mosaic and it's going fantastic. Only been able to find them at one place though. It'd be nice to have more options, especially in pellets. Are you guys getting any Mosaic this year?

If you had Chinook, Simcoe and Mosaic all in stock at the same time, I might have a hopgasm. Also someone sacrifice a rare unicorn for more Amarillo! :drunk:

Back