• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil's Sparger

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bender

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this 15 years ago and never used it. I'm far to lazy to take a picture of mine so I stole this one from the web. Will trade for something interesting. I'd rather not ship it due to its fragility. Can be available in Northern NJ or the Jersey Shore.

philssparger.jpg

LOL. The used AG kit I bought came with one of those, too. I never ever used mine either and ended up giving it to a friend who was mildly curious about it.

Apparently Walker's friends are more curious than mine, because none of my friends wanted it.

Our friends might be different, but our junk is the same. I saw your other posting last night.... and I have one of those little spigots and bazookas in a box in my garage that I've never used.

California hippies shun electricity. They're a lot like the Amish.

Oh no, you've got it all wrong, I usually leave my oven on while I'm away at work to make the house toasty when I get back in the evenings. I also always leave a tap running, keeps those pipes from freezing up. Hey, if God didn't want us to use all this water he shouldn't have made so much of it!

However, I can definitely get behind those Amish. That beard with no mustache look is sharp!!:D

Our friends might be different, but our junk is the same. I saw your other posting last night.... and I have one of those little spigots and bazookas in a box in my garage that I've never used.

In the 90s a coworker took me to partial grain and I started to make decent beer. Then he talked me into going all grain. I bought the equipment and shortly afterward had a position change that required 60%+ travel. Not compatible with home brewing. I completely forgot what it was when I found it in the attic last year.

I hate to throw it out. I don't think you can get one anymore and I'm sure someone would like it.

Back