Booneville Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 22118

Reaction score
I just got back from three rainy days up at the Booneville Beer Fest in Anderson Valley. It was an absolute blast getting to taste and chat with all of the brewers from 80 different breweries. A ton of fun. Did anyone else get a chance to go?

Not this year, but I've been there before. First year, I parked the RV near the brewery only to find out later that only brewers were allowed overnight. When security came by, I was in no shape to move it. Unlimited tasting is dangerous.

Not this year, but I've been there before. First year, I parked the RV near the brewery only to find out later that only brewers were allowed overnight. When security came by, I was in no shape to move it. Unlimited tasting is dangerous.

There is no amount of caution that I can say about that. I began friday night about 6pm and didn't stop until sunday morning. i am still hung over. Had a blast though so...

Back