What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New 60 quart BK

image-2559748244.jpg

Blichmann floor burner with leg extensions, oak cubes from Northern Brewer, and a 62-quart brew kettle. I'm hoping my package from BobbyM arrives in time to test out the new equipment on Friday.

New better bottle with spigot, 3 ounces of assorted hops, crystal and wheat malt, wheat malt extract, coriander, torrified wheat, and Belgian wyeast.

All I'm waiting on now is my orange blossom honey and the right time to zest some oranges and then Witbier here I come! :rockin:

My wife got her 3 month supply of insulin in a cold pack yesterday. It had this white freezer pack in that seems to be filled with some thin gel. If I could get 3 more of'em,I could strap two at a time onto my fermenters to keep the temps down. gunna ask the pharmasist if he can get a few for me.

image-1972765502.jpg

Beer Mail! Another great selection of beer that I can't get here, this one from LoloMT7.

Someone once said that the harder you work (wait) for something the more you will appreciate it when you obtain it. A belated Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your gift. If it is any consolation I got my first 30L unit before they went on back order @MoreBeer and got it fairly soon there after. But my second one took just shy of a year to arrive in stock and finally at my home. That must be some kinda slow boat LOL.

New 8 Gal aluminum brew pot. 20 lbs of 2 Row, 10 lbs of assorted specialty grains. Waiting on my new immersion chiller some time mid week next week.......and of course for the snow to melt and temperatures to rise so can enjoy some more outdoor brewing again. Winter has been Sooooooooooooo Looooooooooong !

This little bundle, I have a bottling bucket coming and a stainless steel pot on its way.
photo14_zps53b6e10c.jpg
[/IMG]
Also waiting for my Keg kit.

I got tired of doing simple starters in a growler, so today I received my stir plate and 2L flask from Bell's. This is going to be nice.

A Hamilton Beach juicer. Maybe I'll use fresh strawberries in my blonde next time instead of frozen.

Corking/caging components and some bottling wax from Midwest. Weldless bulkhead/valve/dip tube, and some camlock components from BobbyM.

My kegging system arrived today, little miffed as it was a new co2 bottle so i went to a local place that said they fill co2 bottles but when i got home i realized that they just exchanged it for an old one.
But i guess thats how things are done.

In order to keep your new bottle you have to request it be done. They love taking your new bottle for their old barely maintained one.

Bosch 18v Brute Tough Fat Max lithium-ion battery cordless power drill. This thing can crush some SERIOUS grain with an actual rating of 700 inch/lbs of torque!! Huge step up from my POS harbor freight drill that could barely make it through 20 lbs of grain and had a tough time doing it (think drill smoke grain flavor (not really but it did smoke every time towards the end!!))

Two SS flat bar-keys (bottle openers) for $5 shipped. Used to have one and think it got lost camping.

15 Gal Boilermaker, Blichman burner and leg extensions and a 15 Gal SS kettle/HLT.

Really don't want to wait for the weekend to brew now, but I'm glad to be rid of the turkey fryer..

Back